Designed for vessels 14 - 20m (45 - 65ft), and in low profile and capstan configurations, the Storm Stainless Steel Windlass offers fast powered retrieval, smooth rope chain combination operation, reduced installation time, style and unbeatable reliability.
Manufactured from polished stainless steel components the Storm Windlass will weather the harshest of conditions.
Representing the pinnacle of reliability and performance and packed with the features and quality you have come to expect.
- Gypsy with capstan (VRC).
- Rope chain combination gypsy for rope and chain combination or chain only.
- Quick release integrated swivel chain pipe cover.
- Heavy duty marine grade, dual direction motor in 12V DC.
- Polished stainless steel components.
- Independent gypsy and capstan operation.
- Features heavy duty knurled finish for increased grip.
- Self-aligning gearbox/adaptor.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Cone clutch/brake.
- Stainless steel mounting bolts.
- Shaft seal.
- Lubricating grease nipple.
- Clutch release handle.
- Rope Chain Management System (RCMS).
- Installation/Operation booklet.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Vessel Length:14 - 20m (45 - 65ft)
- Height above deck: 173mm
- Power supply: (DC) 12V
- Motor (Watts): 1200
- Max Load: 1136kg
- Work Load: 284kg
- Amps Work Load: 120
- Max Line Speed: 13.5m/min
- Chain Size: 8mm (10mm and 13mm)
- Rope Size: 14, 16, 20mm
- Net Weight VRC2500: 44kg