Designed for vessels 5 - 9m (16 - 29ft), and in low profile and capstan configurations, the Storm series of vertical windlasses, recognised for their sleek curved lines, provides the strength of conventional vertical windlasses but with advanced and innovative concepts.
Manufactured from polished stainless steel components the Storm Windlass will weather the harshest of conditions.
Representing the pinnacle of reliability, performance, safety and security and packed with the features and quality you have come to expect, whilst enhancing the foredeck of the most luxurious vessel.
- Capstan Configuration model.
- Rope chain combination gypsy for rope and chain combination or chain only.
- Rope Chain Management System (RCMS).
- Quick-release integrated swivel chain pipe cover.
- Gypsy with capstan.
- Heavy duty marine grade, dual direction motor in 12V DC, 24V available on 400 watt model.
- 316 Stainless steel.
- Independent gypsy and capstan operation.
- Capstan models feature heavy duty knurled finish for increased grip.
- Quick fit adaptor.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Cone clutch/brake.
- Stainless steel mounting bolts.
- Shaft seal.
- Lubricating grease nipple.
- Clutch release handle.
- Installation/Operation booklet.
- Gypsy lock
- Inline drive
- Traditional polished bronze finish
- Extra deck clearance kit for any deck thickness
- Full range of accessories including chain, rope, anchors, anchor roller, chain stoppers, snubber kits and devil claws
- Electrical operating options and accessories
- Auto anchor
- Vessel Length: 5 - 9m (16 - 29ft)
- Height above deck: 104mm
- Power supply: (DC) 12/24V
- Motor: 600 Watts
- Max Load: 300kg
- Work Load: 75kg
- Amps Work Load: 40/80
- Max Line Speed: 25m/min
- Chain Size: 6mm (Short link)
- Rope Size: 12mm
- Net Weight VRC600: 12.5kg