Muir introduces the inline drive capstans, delivering more power when you need it.
This highly efficient and light weight capstan is fitted with a 600w one piece integrated gearbox/motor assembly which provides increased power and speed normally not achieved with conventional gear systems.
The one piece assembly significantly reduces installation time and is ideal for use where below deck space is restricted.
Designed to suit vessels up to 11m the Inline capstan can be used for mooring, warping, anchoring, line hauling and fishing from any direction and are well suited to any application in either vertical or horizontal mounting positions.
- Capstan features knurled finish for increased grip.
- Rotates clockwise rotation, has an auto clutch to prevent roll back.
- Self aligning gearbox/adaptor.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Stainless steel mounting bolts.
- Shaft seal.
- Installation/Operation booklet.
- Deck switch included.
- 100A circuit breaker included.
- Vessel Length: 8, 9, 10, 11
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Motor: 600 Watts
- Max Load: 180kg
- Work Load: 36kg
- Amps Work Load: 48/12
- Max Line Speed: 39m/min
- Rope Size: 22mm