Musto Active Base Layer Trousers
Seamless, ergonomic design, fast-wicking and highly breathable, the Active Base Layer Trousers are made for intense activity in the cold.
The varying and 3D knit patterns support your muscles and joints and protect your kidneys while mesh knit allows for extra ventilation in high heat areas.
You also stay dry and temperate with the insulating and wicking properties. Nilit® Bodyfresh will keep you fresh too by preventing the growth of odour-causing bacteria.
- High wicking fabric technology draws moisture away from the skin to regulate body temperature for comfort
- NILIT® BodyFresh prevents bacteria growth to eliminate odour and keep you fresh
- Variable knits and weaves, including a 3D protective knit, strategically placed to support and protect muscles, organs and joints
- A mesh knit in high heat areas for ventilation and honeycomb thermal knit for heat retention on key areas
- 56% Polyamide, 40% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane
- Colour: Black
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.