If you are heading across the Atlantic, you want the unisex HPX GORE-TEX® Ocean Jacket.
Get unbeatable waterproof and windproof protection with enhanced durability and breathability in the 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology.
Stretch GORE-TEX® panels across the upper back and arms give you full freedom of movement for highly active sailing. Neoprene inner cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs give you almost drysuit protection.
The abrasion resistant CORDURA® on the seat adds durability and the photoluminescent reflectors keep you visible on the night watches.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the best breathable, waterproof and durable performance
- Stretch GORE-TEX® fabric across upper back body and sleeves allows greater freedom of movement
- Fluorescent, fully adjustable, roll-away GORE-TEX® hood with Paclite® technology for complete protection even over hats and helmets
- Fully adjustable and pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray
- Articulated elbows and underarms maximise freedom of movement
- Outer adjustable cuff with neoprene inner design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way YKK® zip ensures an impenetrable front closure
- Hand warmer pockets on the chest and lower front, lined with fleece to keep hands warm and dry, with laser cut drainage holes
- Large cargo pockets with water deflecting closures
- Hardwearing CORDURA® seat patch with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- MUSTO branded, photoluminescent prismatic reflectors for high levels of visibility in poor light conditions
- Composition: 80% Polyamide, 20% PFTE