This MPX GORE-TEX® Pro Offshore Jacket features an improved cut for an exceptional level of comfort, with a darted sleeve construction for enhanced articulation.
A 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric construction supplies outstanding waterproof protection that's also incredibly breathable to keep you comfortable in all weather.
Inspired by the hood construction on the brand's pioneering HPX Jacket, the MPX Offshore Jacket features a heat retentive grid fleece lined funnel and hood pod with a highly protective, adjustable spume.
Experience the new generation in offshore protection due to a 250g reduction in weight, a 15% reduction from previous versions, for enhanced freedom of movement.
- External storm flap with a Velcro closure for a secure seal.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate for high performance breathability and waterproof and windproof protection.
- Shock cord hem adjustment and twin sprung cordlock with rubberised finish.
- Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain.
- Photoluminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night.
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement.
- Grid fleece lining in the high collar and crown of the hood for warmth.
- 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 cargo pockets plus 1 internal zipped pocket.
- Colour: Red
- Main Fabric Shell: 100% Polyamide 6.6
- Main Fabric Backer: 100% Polyamide
- Trim: 100% Polyester, 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 100% Polyamide
- Contains ePTFE Membrane
- Contains Polyurethane Coating
- WP: 28,000mm