Constructed in a 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO laminate which is custom engineered for MUSTO, the MPX Trousers deliver durable, waterproof and breathable protection for prolonged offshore sailing.
A true favourite of offshore sailors, the hardwearing and protective hi-fit trousers are strategically reinforced with CORDURA® to maximise longevity.
Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets on the chest keep hands warm when the cold sets in and a practical thigh pocket with a water deflecting closure offers easy, secure access to necessary equipment.
Articulated knees and seat allow maximum freedom of movement for every active offshore sailing adventure.
MPX Trousers are the perfect choice for pleasure sailors looking for the optimum balance between quality and price utilising Gore Tex Pro Shell they provide levels of durability and breathability unmatched by non Gore-Tex products.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell laminate for superior breathability and durability
- Velcro fastening adjustable shoulder straps to prevent slippage
- High fit design covers chest to give added protection when worn without jacket
- Elastication under arms ensures a snug fit
- Side attachment point for multitool with extra pouch supplied for ease of changeover
- Unlined for ease of movement
- Double ended zip with gusset to allow easy relief
- Dual waist adjustment on back to reduce volume
- Articulated knee and seat construction to maximise ease of movement
- High wear resistant knee and seat patches with internal abrasion free seams to prevent damage
- Handwarmer pocket on the chest lined with recycled fleece to keep hands warm and dry
- Thigh pocket with water deflecting inner lip to keep personal items safe and dry
- Extra wide velcro ankle closures for ease of fastening
- Power Balance integrated hologram technology to increase balance, flexibility and strength