QLED has released to the Australian marine market a comprehensive range of LED Navigation lamps for vessels up to 20m in length. This lightweight design offers power savings of up to 90% and without bulb filaments to break, has the added benefit of zero maintenance.
The QLED Navigation lights offer a minimum visibility to 2NM, maintained even in low voltage situations. This new modern design is far smaller and lighter than its competitors, eliminating the installation problems typical of the 20m traditional bulb type units.
- Fully approved for vessels 20m or less USCG, ABYC, CE
- Significant power savings of up to 90%
- Zero maintenance & long service
- High visibility to international standards
- Minimum 2 nautical mile visibility
- Sealed to IP67 certification
- Shock & vibration proof
- Multi-volt 9~33vdc
- Operating temp -20°~+60°C
- Supplied with 2m tinned copper cable
- 3 Year warranty
- 2NM Min.visible distance
- Vertical mounting
- 0.18amps @12v
- Lamp Weight 150g approx.
- Cable Weight 100g approx
- 88(H) x 78(W) x 50(D) mm