Effortless passage planning + positioning
Save Navionics charts to your PC, plan a trip and monitor your progress*
Plan with your PC at home, on board or in the office and transfer routes and waypoints to your chart plotter.
NavigationPLANNER+ allows you to backup all your waypoints and routes on your PC, import data from other sources and transfer them to your plotter.
Use your PC as a backup to your plotter.
NavigationPLANNER+ allows users to create waypoints and routes and transfer these to and from chart plotters using Navioncs charts.
Fitted with a suitable GPS the PC can be used as a backup to the chart plotter.
- View and save Navionics nautical charts on your PC and plan a trip
- View and save SonarChartTM – Navionics’ ever changing HD bathymetry layer providing additional depth contours and spot soundings
- Transfer routes and waypoints from any Navionics based chart plotter to and from your PC
- Load, create and save waypoints and routes
- Keep your own waypoint library, import waypoints from CSV files and other sources
- Use the same chart symbols on your plotter and PC
- Create a route with a few mouse clicks
- Show charts in International or US colours and symbols
- Set a safety contour with a few clicks of the mouse
- View and print full details of your routes and waypoints
- Locate ports with the Go-to-port function
- Measure distances, bearing, fuel use and much more
- Access tide & current, sun & moonrise data - show tidal flow direction and velocity on chart (subject to chart data availability)
- Use a GPS to show position
- Compatible with Windows XP to Windows 10
- Can be activated on up to three PCs
- Try a free two week trial of They're weather
- Download weather information including wind, wave, rain etc. Set maximum wind speed and wave heights and see those and higher values.
The following manufacturer’s plotters* are compatible with PCPlotter...
- Raymarine / Humminbird / B&G / Lowrance / Simrad