Noosa River & Lakes Chart - Laminated
- Unique user-friendly superbly illustrated boating, fishing, recreational, sea search and rescue guide.
- Colour coded marine chart features contours, depths, concise navigational detail, beacons and more.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- Contains easily identified Queensland coastal places of interest Mooloolaba to Great Sandy Strait .
- Places include Sunshine Coast Regions, Mooloolaba, Noosa Heads, and Tin Can Bay.
- Identifies recommended fishing locations including known GPS positions and No Fishing Zones.
- Includes bonus wall chart Anglers Guide, Fish of Australia 113 species reverse side.
- Full size 61x88cm conveniently laminated and rolled into plastic sleeve.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.