For restoring the natural colour of timber prior to clear coating. It can also be used for removing stains on fibreglass surfaces.
- Colour: Light Green
- Size: 1L
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 by volume
- Apply: Apply the Grey-Away to the surface after diluting with equal parts water.
- Coverage: Up to 5sq. metres/litre
- Thinning: Mix with equal parts fresh water
- Clean Up: Water
- Preperation: Wash the surface over with fresh water.
- Application: Apply the Grey-Away to the surface after diluting with equal parts water. Scrub in with a stiff bristle nylon brush (with the grain) and leave for 15-20 minutes. If the surface starts to dry off apply more Grey-Away.
Then hose off with full water pressure and allow to dry.