Ocean Signal EPIRB1 Pro Safe Sea EPIRB - Category 1
As the world’s most compact Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon, the EPIRB1 Pro pairs its compact stature with a durable design, making it a practical option to meet the needs of all commercial, fishing, and leisure vessels.
The product has been designed for maximum efficiency and boasts a 10-year battery life in addition to superb operating life when activated, keeping rescue services updated with your location for longer.
Features & Benefits
- 406.040 MHz (link via satellite to emergency services)
- 121.5 MHz Homing Signal (to aid final locating by search & rescue)
- High-Intensity Strobe
- 30% (type) smaller
- 10 Year Battery Life
- 2 Year Warranty
- 66 Channel GPS (fast accurate positioning)
- Product Description: Category / GPS EPIRB
- Part Number: 702S-03401
- Satellite Transmission: 406.040 MHz 2Watts (Max EIRP)
- Homing Transmission: 121.5MHz (50mW nominal)
- Size (no antenna) 7.0" x 3.5" x 3.9" (178mm x 89mm x 100mm
- Weight (Beacon) 0.19 lbs (420g)
- Weight (Beacon and Housing) 2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)
- GPS: Internal GPS (66 Channel)
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Battery: Lithium Primary
- Battery Replacement Interval: 10 Years
- Deployment: Category I - Hydrostatic Release (automatic deployment)
- Activation: Automatic when out of bracket and wet or manual when in or out of bracket
- Waterproof: 33 ft (10 m) for 1 hour
- Operational Life: 48 hours @ -20°C
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
- Limited Warranty: 2 Years
- Automatic Release Housing Release Depth: 13 ft (4m) Maximum
- Automatic Release Housing Dimensions: 9.3" x 7.5" x 4.8" (237mm x 191mm x 121mm)
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.