Oceanmax PropSpeed Foulfree Airmar Transducer Coating 15ml
Any marine growth on your transducer will negatively affect its performance, reducing the detail on the sonar image you receive.
If you had a stereo speaker with something in front of it, absorbing the sound, you’d still hear the music but you’d lose some of the definition and detail.
A transducer works in a similar way.
Boat owners and captains the world over have experienced the Propspeed® difference a long-lasting, ultra-smooth surface that prevents marine fouling.
Now Propspeed® is bringing its patented foul-release technology to your transducer.
Fouling on the face of transducers can reduce their sensitivity, decreasing bottom-echo returns and fish target intensity.
Keep your transducer performing at its peak with Foulfree.
The proprietary clear coat forms a slick surface marine growth can’t grab onto, keeping your transducer surface clean and clear.
Transducers perform best with minimal turbulence over their surface during operation.
Foulfree keeps your transducer free of marine growth, streamlining water flow over its face.
Your transducer is your boat’s underwater eye. Keep your vision clear with Foulfree.
- Transducer safe: Foulfree is Airmar® certified and has no adverse effects on transducers.
- See the real picture: A foul-free transducer equals more clarity, detail and visibility below the waterline.
- Foul-release, not anti-foul: A super slick coating that marine growth cannot stick to and that does not poison the marine environment.
Formulated by industry-leading scientists and certified by Airmar for transducers, Foulfree is a clear, foul-release coating for transducers.
Fouling on the face of transducers can reduce their sensitivity, bottom-echo returns, and positive fish targets.
Foulfree keeps transducers clean and operating at the top of their game for the clearest sonar images possible.
- Abrasive pad: The abrasive pad is used to prepare the transducer face and housing for the Foulfree transducer coating.
- XDclean: XDclean is a transducer safe, pre-treatment cleaner. Having a clean transducer is critical to maximise the performance of Foulfree. The XDclean solution comes pre-packaged with a wipe to make cleaning easy.
- Application brush: A small, high quality brush is included to provide the best result during the application of the Foulfree coating.
- Clear Coat: This kit contains 15ml of Foulfree Clear Coat, a non-toxic topcoat which forms a super slick outer layer that marine growth cannot adhere to, keeping your transducer performing at its peak.
Surface: One 15ml kit will coat 1ft2 (0.1 m²)
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.
- Oceanmax Propspeed/Foul Release Coating Kit 500mlCat. No. 64654Our Price $379.95
- Oceanmax Lightspeed/Underwater Light Coating Kit 15mlCat. No. 64656Our Price $54.95
- Oceanmax Propspeed/Foul Release Coating Kit 200mlCat. No. 64652Our Price $249.95