DECK CLEANER is a powerful cleaner and brightener that removes, ground in and surface dirt while restoring a bright, vibrant look to fibreglass and grey, weather beaten marine wood such as Teak and Mahogany that is unfinished, to its natural colour.
Unlike bleach or chlorine based cleaners, DECK CLEANER will not damage the wood fibres
- Lightens and restores colour to all greyed weathered wood without bleaching.
- Fast acting, restores greyed weathered wood to its natural colour within 20 minutes.
- Use on all wood species: Teak, Maghogany, Iroko, Oak, Larch, Pine...
- Excellent degreaser for tropical hardwoods prior to applying the chosen finish.
- Removes all traces of weathering attributed to mould, mildew, pollution...
- Restores luster to plastics and GRP dulled by weathering and UV rays.
- Removes rust stains.
- Neutralisers surfaces stripped or cleaned with Marine Strip or Deep cleaner.
- Safe to use - harmless to plants and shrubs.
- Biodegradable -Does not contain solvents or bleach - rinse with water.
- Exterior use only.
- Removal of weathered grey wood fibres from untreated timber - Decks, Handrails...
- Horizontal or Vertical surfaces.
- Previously coated exterior wood surfaces in need of cleaning.
- Plastic and GRP surfaces - Decks, Hull sides...
- Solvent type: Water
- Specifi c gravity (at 20°C): 1,07 ± 0,05
- Physical state: Gel
- Solid content: 19 % ± 2.
- Flash point: Not classified as flammable.
- Shelf life: 18 months minimum in original unopened package
- Container size: 1L
- Soft brush.
- Stiff bristle/nylon brush.
- Pressure washer