With one Panoptix Forward transducer, you can actually see the bottom, structure and fish swimming around in front of your boat in real time, even while stationary.
You get 2 impressive views: LiveVü Forward and RealVü 3-D Forward.
Updates the entire view with a single ping and has a more "live video" look, providing real-time moving sonar images.
You can see fish swimming toward or away from the boat. You can see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around, even your lure as you reel it in.
REALVÜ 3-D FORWARD
Updates a slice of the 3-D volume with each ping and take 1 to 4 seconds to update the entire volume.
It shows the bottom and fish in the water column coming toward the boat. It sweeps forward, and the history on screen is only one sweep.
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 144 W
- Beamwidth: RealVü 3D: 60°x120°; FrontVü: Adjustable 5°-20°x90°; LiveVü: Adjustable 10°-40°x90°
- Maximum depth: 300 ft. Down; 300 ft. Forward
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth
- Number of pins: Ethernet
- Cable length: Power Cable: 15 ft.; Ethernet Cable: 30 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° transom
What's in The Box
- PS31 forward looking transducer (integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable)
- Trolling motor mount
- Transom mount
- Split ring RJ45 connector
- RRP: $1,499.00Cat. No. 45820NSup. No. 010-01738-21
- RRP: $1,999.00Cat. No. 45822NSup. No. 010-01739-21
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 45824NSup. No. 010-01740-02
- RRP: $1,099.00Cat. No. 45834NSup. No. 010-01895-20
- RRP: $1,299.00Cat. No. 45836NSup. No. 010-01899-20
- RRP: $1,599.00Cat. No. 45838NSup. No. 010-01903-20
- RRP: $4,199.00Cat. No. 45846NSup. No. 010-01917-12