A Para Drogue is deployed from the stern and designed to provide greater control, vary the speed of the vessel and improve directional stability downwind.
This is particularly important when running before large seas, reducing the risk of broaching, particularly in breaking waves and shallow seas.
It can also be rigged as an emergency steering device and help prevent overtaking when under tow.
- Heavy Duty construction.
- Easy to Rig.
- Adjustable openings.
- Allows greater control in rough seas.
- Can be rigged and used as an emergency steering device.
- Helps prevent towed vessels overtaking.
- Comes complete with a stowage bag.
- For vessels up to 15.24 metres (50') LOA.
- Drogue opens to approx 850mm in diameter.
- The Para Anchor Drogue comes in three versions, Single, tandem and triple. The tandem and triple units are designed to interact with each other maintaining a positive and even drag on the stern of the vessel.