Gas Detectors offers Carbon Monoxide CO detection systems in a portable or permanent wired solution.
The Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Detector can be installed in households or rental properties for compliance and Safety, cellars and confined spaces, boats and other marine use, laboratories, caravans and motor homes, or used by plumbers and tradesmen.
The systems are designed to measure the quality of oxygen, to not only detect Carbon Monoxide CO but any other leak that can contaminate your air.
The Peel detector has the ability to not only monitor and alarm at dangerous levels of CO but it can also shut the Gas off in the event of an alarm.
The Peel CO detector also has the ability to be wired in conjunction with LPG Leak Detector (with solenoid control to turn LPG off)
“Peel detectors are Australian Made and Supported”
- Gases detected: CO – Carbon Monoxide
- Operating temperature: -10 to +60 deg C (Continuous) -40 to +70 deg C (Intermittent)
- Humidity rating: 5-99% RH non condensing
- Warm-up time: < 30 seconds
- Alarm Type Alarm Level Time Before Alarm Alarm Indication
- Low Level 70ppm 1Hr 4Min Yellow LED
- Mid Level 150ppm 12Min Red LED
- High Level 400ppm 35Sec Yellow & Red LED
- Based on Standard UL2034. Note: This unit is not designed to alarm when exposed to 30ppm for 30 days.
- Power Input: 12/24V DC
- Power consumption: When used in standard relay configuration
- 11ma when in SAFE Mode
- 50ma Avg. when in ALARM Mode
- Sensor & Life: TGS5042 – 10 Year Life
- Unit Life: Fully Serviceable.
- Peel standard warranties apply for the main unit.
- The sensors used in this instrument are backed by the manufacturer of the sensor.
- All the instructions have been observed in the design process to maintain the sensor warranty.