Jabsco 12V HotShot 5.0 Deck Wash Pump Kit 19L/min
The Heavy Duty HotShot 6.0 washdown pump offers robust construction and high performance.
The modern design pump has a 5 chamber diaphragm and heavy-duty wider diameter motor with a powder-coated shell, and cast aluminium and bells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and offer longer life and exceptional performance.
The Jabsco HotShot 5.0 HD automatic deck washdown kit supplies a very high & constant saltwater flow with quiet operation.
Ultra-High pressure 70 PSI jet is ideal for removing mud from anchoring hardware and blasting decks and fishing platforms clean with ease. Ideal for larger fishing boats & cruisers.
- Up to 19 litre (5.0 GPM) per minute flow rate.
- 70 PSI ultra-high pressure cut out.
- The motor is ignition protected & thermal overload protection.
- Self-priming to 2.4 metres (8ft).
- Diaphragm design can be run dry for extended periods.
- Spray resistant motor coating IPX6 - Not waterproof.
- Sealed pressure switch extends pump life.
- Includes pump, plug-in inlet filter, large deluxe hose trigger nozzle, standard Australian garden hose connector, USA GHT connector to suit HoseCoil hoses, 2 x 12mm & 2 x 20mm straight hose barb ports & 1 x snap-in port for direct connection to HoseCoil USA threaded hose.
- 3 Year Warranty
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.