The NEW Rule-Mate bilge pumps operate using an internal water level sensor.
When the bilge water level reaches 62mm height the pump will automatically activate, removing water from the bilge.
When the water level goes down to 16mm height the pump will automatically shut off until the water level rises again.
Hidden air vents in the body of the pump helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations.
A check valve is included in the discharge nozzle to prevent water running back into the bilge.
The smaller footprint of the NEW Rule-Mate pumps (only 2/3 the size of the previous versions) allows mounting in tighter spaces.
All pumps are the same physical size - 73mm depth x 112mm Height.
The length is 129mm to the end of the threaded discharge nozzle and totals 165mm including the screw-on hose port.
The actual snap-in strainer mounting base footprint is 64mm x 57mm with a slightly oval shape.
The Rule 3 way control panel can be used to control and indicate operation of all Rule bilge pumps and will allow the Rule-Mate pumps to function with a manual over-ride operation feature using the 3rd wire supplied in the wiring harness of the pump.
- Featuring state of the art water sensing technology
- Pump turns on when water level rises and shuts off when water is removed
- No float switch required
- Anti-fouling impeller
- Ignition protected
- Includes back flow preventer
- 12 volt 500 GPH - 31 LPM.
- 1.8 amp @ 12V, 2.4 amp @ 13.6V
- Fuse size 4 amp.
- Supplied with 1 x 20mm (3/4") threaded straight hose outlet
- RRP: $25.90Cat. No. 66810Sup. No. SP856