Extract or change engine oils, or lubricants in marine engines, motor vehicles, motor bikes, lawn mowers, as well as non lubricants such as water from fish tanks and bilges.
- Not suitable for use with gasoline or other highly flammable liquids.
- Hose attachments included
- Max Capacity - 6.5 Litres
- Insert the appropriate diameter extracting tube.
- Raise the handle to it"s highest limit and fully pump the handle up and down several times and the unit will automatically extract the liquid with the created vacuum.
- When the liquid being extracted flows into the unit, it will raise a built in float. When the float reaches the shut off valve the flow of liquid will automatically stop, even if the unit is still under vacuum.
- When finished, remove the main suction tube from the unit and empty liquid. Then press the relief valve button on top of the unit for approximately five seconds to release the vacuum.