DEKS OLJE® D.1 is an oil, which saturates the wood, literally feeding it with oil to replace those lost. Driving out moisture and air, filling the woods pores with oil, it enriches and stabilises to provide long lasting protection to interior and exterior timber.
A non-film forming, clear oil DEKS OLJE® D.1 enhances the natural beauty of the wood while being easy to maintain, requiring no sanding or stripping
- Optimised for thick, dense, oily and diffi cult to impregnate woods.
- Drives out moisture and air by penetrating deep into the wood pores.
- Protects against humidity and its effects.
- Transparent - maintains the woods natural appearance.
- Natural matt sheen finish (For a gloss finish topcoat with DEKS OLJE® D.2*).
- Non film forming - No peeling, No flaking.
- Easy maintenance - No stripping or sanding.
- Can be applied above and below the water line
- Hardwoods and Tropical woods - Oak, Chestnut, Ash, Teak, Ipe, Mahogany, Bangkirai...
- Softwoods - Pine, Larch, Spruce...
- Exterior - Decks, garden furniture, windows, doors, frames...
- Interior - Flooring, panelling, stairs, joinery...
- Marine - Hulls, portals, trim, wheel house...
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Excellent primer for conventional single pack marine and decorative coatings
- Finish: Matt.
- Vehicle type: Alkyd-Urethane Resins.
- Solvent type: Solvent.
- Viscosity: Fluid.
- Specifi c gravity (at 20°C): 0,850 ± 0,05.
- Physical state: Liquid.
- Solid content: 27 % ± 2.
- Flash point: > 60°C.
- Shelf life: 2 years in original unopened packaging.
- Colour: Amber.
- Dry time: 24 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Setting up time before use or finishing with DEKS OLJE® D.2*: 3 days
- Initial: Brush, Roller.
- Maintenance: Brush, Roller, Garden Sprayer.