KiwiGrip is a revolutionary, non-slip deck coating developed by yachtsmen for yachtsmen.
By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from 'fine' to' aggressive over wood, GPR, metals, concrete, or any other pre-painted surface.
- Colour: White.
- Durable, water-based acrylic polymer.
- Low-glare, UV stable finish.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- 4 standard colours.
- Non-Hazardous - Safe for Passenger Air Transport
Surface must be sealed, sanded (especially near masking line), and free of oils and dirt. Gloss must be removed by sanding, wire-brushing, or etching. Wash with de-greasing soap and water prior to application.
Evenly spread KiwiGrip gel with a broad brush or serrated putty knife or towel to cover approximately 1/4 - 1/2 sq mtr (2-4 sq ft) square feet at a time. Immediately follow with texturing roller to achieve uniform texture and remove tiny air bubbles.
For more aggressive non-skid, allow the coating to dry slightly, then lightly roll again. Carefully remove masking tape while KiwiGrip is still wet or tacky.
- Typical Coverage 2 sq mtr/ lt
- Drying Time: Dry to the touch in a couple of hours, walk on it the next day with soft shoes. Full cure in a few days.
- Clean Up: Wash tools and equipment with fresh water while material is fresh.