International Marinecoat Classic Enamel
Marinecoat classic enamel is the ideal combination of an economical choice and good performance for protecting boat topsides.
The single pack is easy to apply, durable and gives excellent colour and gloss retention in marine conditions.
Marinecoat is low odour and quick drying making it ideal for smaller and classic boats and can even be used around the home for domestic painting jobs.
- Easy to apply, durable, gloss finish
- Excellent colour and gloss retention in marine conditions
- Quick drying, low odour
- Coverage: up to 12sq.m/litre
- Number of coats: 1-3
- Thinning / Clean up: Enamel Thinner #1
- Priming: Yacht Primer
- Undercoating: Pre-Kote Undercoat
- Substrates: Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel, Epoxy Composite / Carbon Fibre, GRP / FRP, Lead, Steel / Cast Iron, Wood
- Application method: Roller, Brush
- For a non-slip finish add: Intergrip
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.