Marinecoat classic enamel is the ideal combination of an economical choice and good performance for protecting boat topsides.
The single pack is easy to apply, durable and gives excellent colour and gloss retention in marine conditions.
Marinecoat is low odour and quick drying making it ideal for smaller and classic boats and can even be used around the home for domestic painting jobs.
- Easy to apply, durable, gloss finish
- Excellent colour and gloss retention in marine conditions
- Quick drying, low odour
- Coverage: up to 12sq.m/litre
- Number of coats: 1-3
- Thinning / Clean up: Enamel Thinner #1
- Priming: Yacht Primer
- Undercoating: Pre-Kote Undercoat
- Substrates: Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel, Epoxy Composite / Carbon Fibre, GRP / FRP, Lead, Steel / Cast Iron, Wood
- Application method: Roller, Brush
- For a non-slip finish add: Intergrip