International Toplac Gloss Marine Enamel
Toplac is a premium quality, one part, high gloss, marine finish suitable for all areas above the waterline.
Enhanced UV stability reduces the harmful effects of sunlight; the silicone alkyd formulation delivers exceptionally smooth gloss and colour, in deep, lustrous finish, proven to last twice as long as conventional one part enamels.
Silky smooth, flow out characteristics make Toplac exceptionally easy to apply by brush, roller pad to suitably prepared GRP, wood and metals.
- Silicone alkyd formula lasts twice as long as one-part enamels
- Superb UV resistance and colour retention
- Easy to apply and creates a deep, lustrous finish
- Coverage: up to 12sq.m/litre
- Number of coats: 1-3
- Thinning / Clean up: Enamel Thinner #1
- Priming: Yacht Primer
- Undercoating: Pre-Kote Undercoat
- Substrates: Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel, Epoxy Composite / Carbon Fibre, GRP / FRP, Lead, Steel / Cast Iron, Wood
- Application method: Roller, Brush
- For a non-slip finish add: Intergrip
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.