Toplac is a premium quality, one part, high gloss, marine finish suitable for all areas above the waterline.
Enhanced UV stability reduces the harmful effects of sunlight; the silicone alkyd formulation delivers exceptionally smooth gloss and colour, in deep, lustrous finish, proven to last twice as long as conventional one part enamels.
Silky smooth, flow out characteristics make Toplac exceptionally easy to apply by brush, roller pad to suitably prepared GRP, wood and metals.
- Silicone alkyd formula lasts twice as long as one-part enamels
- Superb UV resistance and colour retention
- Easy to apply and creates a deep, lustrous finish
- Coverage: up to 12sq.m/litre
- Number of coats: 1-3
- Thinning / Clean up: Enamel Thinner #1
- Priming: Yacht Primer
- Undercoating: Pre-Kote Undercoat
- Substrates: Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel, Epoxy Composite / Carbon Fibre, GRP / FRP, Lead, Steel / Cast Iron, Wood
- Application method: Roller, Brush
- For a non-slip finish add: Intergrip