PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive.
Please Note - For a complete bond 2903 solvent must be used before the adhesive is applied.
- Solvent based polyurethane adhesive giving excellent adhesion to both plasticised and unplasticised PVC
- Used in conjunction with 107 curing agent will bond a wide variety of surfaces including PVC, nylon fabric, polyurethane fabric and foam
- Use for repair of all PVC inflatables including Zodiac/Bombard "Dynalon" and "Strongon" fabrics and Narwhal/Valiant "Hypertex" (see Boat Fabric Type Table)
- Easy to mix two part supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent
- Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or serrated trowel; contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life - 24 months unopened tin; mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage. using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
- Primer- Solvent 2903 necessary as primer before applying adhesive for maximum bond
- Used by liferaft service stations and major manufacturers
Inflatable Boat Adhesive (Solvent) SDS
Inflatable Boat Adhesive SDS