Port Phillip Marine Safety Chart - Laminated
Port Phillip Victoria
Boating, Fishing, Marine Safety Chart - Camtas publication MC307
LAMINATED both sides with premium grade 80 um plastic film to ensure the product has a long life, permanently WATERPROOF and resilient to damage.
Marine chart side has non-reflective matte finish laminate specially formulated in the manufacture of the surface to allow navigators the benefit of being able to DRAW ON THE SURFACE WITH PENCIL OR INK. Pencil and most inks easily removed with an eraser, permanent ink with mentholated spirit.
Size 60 x 64 cm
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases
- Natural features, reefs, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and other features are visually realistically depicted
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart
- Navigation symbols are clearly explained on the chart without the need for a supplementary handbook
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, fishing locations and GPS positions, obstructions and navigational tracks included
- Satellite positions derived from the WGS1984 datum can be plotted directly onto this chart
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing locations and information from the latest satellite images are included at time of publication
- An affordable chart and perfect gift or reference guide both at home or on holidays
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases.
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases.
- Natural features, reefs, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and other features are visually realistically depicted.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart.
- Navigation symbols are clearly explained on the chart without the need for a supplementary handbook.
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, fishing locations and GPS positions, obstructions and navigational tracks included.
- Satellite positions derived from the WGS1984 datum can be plotted directly onto this chart.
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing locations and information from the latest satellite images are included at the time of publication.
- An affordable chart and perfect gift or reference guide both at home or on holidays.
- Size: 60 x 64 cm
Marine chart contains easily identified places of interest:
PORT PHILLIP, AUSTRALIA SOUTH COAST, VICTORIA, Boating and Tourist Guide, Recommended Fishing Locations, GPS marks, Marine Safety Chart, Marine Emergencies and Search and Rescue, Southern Peninsula Rescue Squad, Volunteer Marine Rescue Mornington, Volunteer Coast Guard Safety Beach, Volunteer Coast Guard St Kilda, Volunteer Coast Guard Sandringham, Volunteer Coast Guard Geelong, TRANSIT ONLY ZONE, NATURE OF SEABED, MELBOURNE, SPOTSWOOD, Westgate Bridge, PORT MELBOURNE, SOUTH MELBOURNE, Web Dock, Princes Pier, Station Pier, Breakweater Pier, Greenwich Bay, NEWPORT, WILLIAMSTOWN, ALTONA, ST KILDA, POINT COOKWERRIBEE, SOUTH BRIGHTON, HAMPTON, SANDRINGHAM, BEAUMARIS, LITTLE RIVER, LARA, CORIO, AVALON, BLACK ROCK, MENTONE, PARKDALE, MORDIALLOC, ASPENDALE, EDITHVALE, CHELSEA, CARRUM, SEAFORD, FRANKSTON, PT HENRY, MOOLAP, LEOPOLD, CURLEWIS, CLIFTON SPRINGS, PORTARLINGTON, BELLARINE, INDENTED HEAD, ST LEONARDS, BELLARINE PENINSULA, MANNERIM, QUEENSCLIFF, PORT LONSDALE, OCEAN GROVE, BARWON HEADS, CONNEWARRE, BREAM LEA, TORQUAY, PORTSEA, SORRENTO, BLAIRGOWIE, OCEAN PARK, RYE, TOOTGAROOK, MORNINGTON PENINSULA, ROSEBUD, McCRAE, DROMANA, SAFETY BEACH, MOUNT MARTHA, MORNINGTON, MT ELIZA, Kororoit Creek, St Kilda Pier, Point Ormond, Hobsons Bay, Elwood Beach, Altona Bay, Altona Pier, RAAF Williams Laverton Base, Point Cook, RAAF Point Cook Base, Point Cole, Middle Brighton Pier, Brighton Beach, Green Point, Campbells Cove, Werribee River, Sandringham Anchorage, Anonyma Shoal, Half Moon Bay, Red Bluff, Quiet Corner, Table Rock Pt, Ricketts Point, Watkins Bay, Beaumaris Bay, Mordiallo Ck, Bonbeach, Patterson River, Wedge Point, Little River, Limeburners Bay, Wedge Point, Avalon Airport, BeaconPoint, KirkPoint, Wedge Spit, Long Reef, Lillas Point, Corio Channel, CORIO BAY, Bird Rock, Outer Harbour, Point Wilson, Hopetoun Channel, Point Henry, Corio Quay, Stingaree Bay, Cunningham Pier, Refinery Pier, Wilson Spit, Shipping Channel, Point Richards Shipping Channel, Point Richards, Portarlington Jetty, Prince George Bank, Grassy Point, Point George, Half Moon Bay, Indented Head, Hood Bight, Governor Reef, Coles Channel, Swan Bay, West Channel, Loella Channel, Swan Island, Queenscliff Pier, Lonsdale Bay, Point Lonsdale, Lighthouse, Chinamans Hat, Cheviot Hill, Point Franklin, Nepean Reef, Point King, Point Nepean, Symonds Channel, GREAT SAND, Mud Islands, Pinnace Channel,
MIDDLE GROUND, SOUTH CHANNEL, South Channel Fort, SOUTH SAND, Rye Jetty, Sorrento Channel, Police Point, Sullivans Bay, Portsea Surf Beach, Sorrento Pier, Camerons Bight, Capel Sound, White Cliffs, BASS STRAIT, Rosebud Pier, Arthurs Seat, Dromana Bay, Pebble Cove, SOUTH CHANNEL, Martha Point, Mount Martha, Belcombe Point, Martha Cliff, Mt Martha Beach, Balcombe, Balcombe Bay, Shag Rock, Marina Cove, Lindley Point, Schnapper Point, Mills Beach, Half Moon Bay, Canada Bay, Daveys Point, Davey Bay, Wooley Reef
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.