This Profurl system was designed for boats between 5m and 7m (16 ft to 23 ft). Inexpensive, easy to install on the existing stay, and maintenance-free, it is ideal for light boats.
Easy, fast installation: The C260 is easy to fit on the boat's existing stay, whether the stay terminal is an eye and jaw or a rigging screw.
It is very easy to dismantle since it has no connectors.
Self-contained halyard: The C260 is a self-contained halyard furling system which allows the forestay to be tensioned by reducing mast compression.
The masthead sheave box allows the halyard to be led back through a block and clutch.
Easy to use: When the sail has been hoisted and trimmed, the free halyard is used as a furling line.
- Name : C260 x 8.5m
- Range : Cruising
- Max forestay diameter : 5mm (13/64'')
- Boat length : From 5 to 7m (16ft - 22ft)
- Standard furling length: 8.5 m
- Extrusion length : 2m (6 6')
- Extrusion shape and colour : Round and silver anodised
- Clevis poin diameter (mm) : NA
- Feeder : No
- Luff line diameter : 6mm (15/64'')
- Double luff groove : Yes
- Removable drum : No
- Furling line diameter : 6mm (15/64'')
- Drum capacity : Diameter of the furling line: 6mm (15/64'') 7,6m
- Max LP : Diameter of the furling line: 6mm (15/64'') 4m
- Max genoa area : 15 sqm
- Standard fitting: Closed to the deck