The E-Series 12V StarPort combines a 12 volt DC 3 amp socket within our StarPort base allowing the connection of LED spotlights, cabin fans, depth sounders and many other devices.
You can easily plug your devices in for use, then transfer it to another location, remove and replace with another accessory, or pack them away. When not in use the water tight cap seals off the socket.
The E series DC Port can also be mounted on the RAILBLAZA range of RailMounts allowing easy mounting and removal for LED floodlights.
This E-Series StarPort is IP56 rated.
What You Get:
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x E-Series surface mount collars – 12V
- 1 x 12V 3A connector with 300mm 18AWG tails
- 1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
- 1 x Water tight sealer cap
- 2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Surface mount collar 12V – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Watertight sealer cap – UV stabilised silicon rubber
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Gasket – UV stabilised TPE Rubber
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- Using a base plate for a template as shown. Drill 2 x 6mm (1/4″) mounting holes for 6mm machine screws or 2 x 3.5mm (.125″) holes for self-tapping screws. Drill a 6mm (1/4″) hole for the cable entry.
- Use a silicon sealant underneath the base plate to ensure sealing for the cable and fastenings if mounting in an exposed position.
- Assemble parts as per diagram ensuring the DC socket is positioned so the cable retention fins in the base plate lock into the slots on the lead.
- Star adaptor can be used for making lights etc StarPort compatible.
- RRP: $56.27Cat. No. 71837Sup. No. 04-4033-11