The Camera Boom 600 is really useful for overhead shots, and many other great angles to really get some unique footage.
Compatible with any Railblaza StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount (sold separately).
- 5 adjustment axes, the 5th axis is for “horizon correction”, so if the Boom is mounted on a sloping surface you can still get the horizon level with a quick tweak of this 5th joint
- All friction joints are factory set, no need to tighten any joints.
- The top platform is fully removable, allowing you to use it as a low profile camera mount, and you can retask the pole to carry a light or other accessory, a new level of versatility!
- Satin black anodised finish, this removes any reflection and makes the boom fade into the background.
- Weight Overall: 390g (0.9lb)
- Length: 700mm (27.5″)
- Camera Screw Thread: 1/4″ BSW
- Platform Size: 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″)
- Device Weight Limit: 0.8kg (1.8lb)
- Anodised aluminium pole
- UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
- UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking slides – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners
What you get:
- 1 x Camera Boom 600