The RodStow rod holder system is a vertical fishing rod storage rack and caddy for boats.
RodStow rod racks will hold your rods above deck, safely and securely, ready for your fishing experience.
The RodStow Double is available in black or white, comes with stainless steel fasteners and can be installed in minutes.
It features a storage caddy for lures, traces and other tackle, it’s even big enough to hold a small tackle box.
These rod holders have a removable gimbal pin that you can leave in to support the rod and stop rotation, or remove to let the rod pass through.
RodStow is a modular system, if you buy more you can add them together to make longer rod racks.
Offset mounting is possible, giving you a solution for storing larger reels, without them hitting each other.
The vertical RodStow rod rack is suitable for most rods and reels, including spinning, trigger, boat and game reels, and any length of fishing rod.
- Storage caddy for lures, traces and other tackle
- Tube size 40mm (1.57in) inside diameter
- Can holds gaffs, boat hooks or nets
- Removable gimbal pin to stop rod rotation
- Made from UV Stabilised, fibreglass reinforced engineering polymers
- Fits all rod lengths
- Stainless steel screws
What You Get
- 2 x RodStow Rod Holder Tube
- 1 x RodStow Caddy
- 4 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 4 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- 1 x Drilling template and instructions
- UV stabilised, fibreglass reinforced engineering plastics
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Recyclable cardboard packaging