For simplicity of mounting, you can’t go past the RAILBLAZA Rotating Platform, they are the ideal mount if you need the ability to easily remove your sounder or navigational aid. Once locked into a StarPort the platform can be turned a full 360 degrees.
Made from a combination of high quality UV proof engineering plastics and stainless steel screws it allows mounting of brackets with any combination of holes, you drill them where you need them.
The Rotating Platform can be used as a flat surface to make many items StarPort compatible, meaning these items can all be plugged in and locked in place on your inflatable, kayak, sailboat or any other place that will take a StarPort.
Once you have finished using the platform it can be removed and the StarPort can be retasked for another application.
- 5 adjustment axes, the 5th axis is for “horizon correction”, so if the Boom is mounted on a sloping surface you can still get the horizon level with a quick tweak of this 5th joint
- All friction joints are factory set, no need to tighten any joints.
- The top platform is fully removable, allowing you to use it as a low profile camera mount, and you can retask the pole to carry a light or other accessory, a new level of versatility!
- Satin black anodised finish, this removes any reflection and makes the boom fade into the background.
- UV Stabilised nylon plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners
What you get:
- 1 x StarPort compatible Rotating Platform complete with StarPort adaptor