- Sleek design with two mounting options. bracket or surface mounting
- Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colours and contrast.
- Responsive touchscreen control with pinch to zoom.
- Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine’s expanding LightHouse chart catalogue.
- Support for Navionics Sonar Charts and Community edits.
- Sync charts, waypoint and routes between your mobile device and MFD with Navionics Boating App.
- Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts.
- Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts.
- Fast 5Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition.
- High-performance CHIRP Sonar & DownVision Ready (with optional transducer)
- Offshore ready using optional CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
LightHouse II Software
- Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Colour and Super HD Colour radar systems
- Raymarine’s advanced HD Colour signal processing with 256 colour target discrimination
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Dual-range mode and dual radar scanner (HD radar only)
- High-speed 48rpm scanning (HD radar only)
- Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the A-Series chartplotter display
- Follow waypoints and routes with unmatched precision using Evolution’s aerospace derived 9-axis sensor technology
- Add a p70 or p70R pilot control head for remote control and advanced features
- Complete monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda and more
- Network compatible with any LightHouse II powered multifunction display
- Wi-Fi for mobile app integration
- Bluetooth for remote and MP3 control
- Fusion Stereo control
Remote Control Options
- RayControl Mobile App for iOS and Androids
- RMK-9 Wired Remote Keypad
- RCU-3 Bluetooth Wireless Remote
- Cartography: Lighthouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials & C-MAP 4D MAX+
- Tides & Currents: Requires Navionics or C-MAP
- GPS Specs: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Waypoints / Routes / Tracks: 3,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- Display Size: 7" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,250 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top / Bottom: 80 deg / 80 deg Left / Right: 80 deg / 80 deg
- Dimensions: 205mm x 147mm x 73.6mm
- Weight: N/A
- Mounting Flush: Flush / Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temp: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage Temp: -30°C to +70°C
- NMEA 0183: 2 Rx/1Tx NMEA0183
- Raynet Ethernet
- NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA2000/SeaTalkng port
- SeaTalk: Requires E22158 SeaTalk(1) to SeaTalkng converter kit
- Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b/g
- BlueTooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5
Sensor & Peripheral Options
- Radar Capable: Yes
- Thermal Night Vision Capable: No
- Sonar Options - built-in: Built-in CHIRP Sonar + DownVision
- Transducers / Max Depth: 900 ft sonar / 600ft DownVision
- External Sonar Module Capable: Yes Digital, CHIRP, and CHIRP SideVision Options
- Memory slot: Single MicroSD slot - up to 32GB
- Audio Integration: Fusion - N2K / Bluetooth
- Remote Control: RMK-9 & RCU-3
- AIS Capable: Yes
- Autopilot Control: Yes - Evolution Autopilot Integration
- Voltage 12V / 10.8VDC