Raymarine AXIOM+ 12, MFD 12" Display with Australia and New Zealand LightHouse Charts
Axiom®+ is a new generation of Axiom chartplotters upgraded with all-weather higher resolution displays that are 25 percent brighter than the previous generation.
Axiom+ displays are equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading speed and responsiveness.
Seamlessly redraw charts and expand Axiom+ with solid-state radar, and FLIR thermal cameras or add a marine camera and navigate with ClearCruise Augmented Reality. Axiom+ features the renowned LightHouse operating system, so you can easily navigate and expand your system.
- Fast and fluid chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronics charts.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse OS makes navigating easy.
- Ready to Expand - Network with multiple displays, radars, engines, marine cameras, and more.
- Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning colour.
- Improved viewing with new LightHouse color themes, including Day, Dusk, and Night mode.
- 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits)
- Axiom+ features HydroTough nano-coated, impact-resistant screens that dispels water, oil, and smudges.
- All-weather HydroTough technology delivers improved color and contrast and accurate touch controls - even when wet.
Make Smarter Navigation Decisions
- Add an AIS (automatic identification receiver) and safely navigate busy waterways with AIS target overlays
- Upgrade to ClearCruise Augmented Reality and visualize AIS targets, navigation aids, and waypoints in high-definition video.
- Avoid obstacles with optional Quantum and Cyclone radars and Doppler target tracking.
What's in the box?
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.