Raymarine AXIOM+ 12 RV, MFD 12" Display with integrated RealVision 3D,600W Sonar with RV-100 Transducer
Axiom®+ RV is a new generation of Axiom Chartplotters with RealVisionTM 3D CHIRP sonar technology.
Upgraded with 25 percent brighter displays, Axiom+ RV displays will up your fishfinding game.
A quad-core processor delivers responsive performance and gives you the power to expand Axiom+ RV with solid-state radar and FLIR thermal cameras or add a marine camera and navigate with ClearCruise Augmented Reality.
Axiom+ RV puts you in command with its advanced LightHouse operating system, making it easy to navigate and find fish with Axiom+ RV's CHIRP SideVision, DownVision, conventional CHIRP, and RealVision 3D sonar channels.
RealVision 3D Sonar
- High-frequency CHIRP sonar for targeting fish and determining bottom density.
- CHIRP DownVision sonar for high-definition views of structures, fish habitats, and man-made objects.
- CHIRP SideVision for scanning beyond casting distance to see fish, structures, and submerged objects out to the sides of the boat.
- RealVision 3D Sonar which provides a gyro-stabilized, GPS-locked bathymetric model of the bottom and water column.
- Built-in 600W Digital Sonar at 50 kHz and 200 kHz. Add an optional adapter cable and AIRMAR transducer to your Axiom+ RV system and fish to even deeper depths with increased power and lower frequencies.
- Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning colour.
- Improved viewing with new LightHouse color themes, including Day, Dusk, and Night mode.
- 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits)
- Fast and fluid chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronics charts.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse OS makes navigating easy.
- Ready to Expand - Network with multiple displays, radars, engines, marine cameras, and more.
- Axiom+ features HydroTough nano-coated, impact-resistant screens that dispels water, oil, and smudges.
- All-weather HydroTough technology delivers improved colour and contrast and accurate touch controls - even when wet.
What's in the box?
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.