The c-Series 12.1" c125 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience.
Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c125 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c125 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver.
The c125 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c125 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c127's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad.
Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c127 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.)
The c125 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c125 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input.
Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Colour radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine c125 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM..
- 12.1” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- LightHouse User Interface offers fast, easy control using the keypad/Unicontroller
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
c125 Multifunction Display Specifications
- Width 13.9 inches (354mm)
- Height 8.7 inches (221mm) Not including mounting bracket
- Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels (WVGA)
- Brightness Ultra-sunlight viewable
- Viewing angle Left/Right: 80/60 degrees, Top/Bottom: 70 degrees
- NMEA0183 2 Ports
- NMEA0183 Port 1 Input only 4800 / 9600 / 38400 baud
- NMEA0183 Port 2 Input and output 4800 / 9600 baud
- SeaTalk HS 1 x SeaTalk HS port 100 Mbits/s. Micronet connection.
- SeaTalk NG 1 X SeaTalk NG connection Adaptable to NMEA2000 Devicenet.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth AVCRP 2.1+ EDR power class 1.5
- Included Yes
- Satellite Based Aiding System (SBAS) WAAS + EGNOS
- Operating Frequency 1575.43 MHz
- Signal Acquisition Automatic
- Almanac Update Automatic
- Geodetic Datum WGS-84 Alternatives selectable through e7 interface
- Update rate 1 second
- Antenna Patch
- Accuracy Without SBAS <=15 meters 95% of the time
- Accuracy With SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS) <=5 meters 95% of the time
- Number of inputs 1
- Signal type Composite
- Format PAL, NTSC or SECAM
- Connector type BNC
- Chart card slots 2
- Chart card format micro-SD
- Compatible Charts Navionics Ready-to-Navigate Silver, Gold, Gold+, Platinum, Platinum+, Fish 'N Chip, Hotmaps
- NMEA NMEA2000 certification
- Wireless WiFi Alliance certification
- Europe 2004/108/EC
- Australia and New Zealand C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
- Depth 2.56 inches (65mm) Not including cables
- Depth 5.90 inches (150mm) Including cables
- Weight 10.9 pounds (4.955 kg)
- Nominal Supply Voltage 12/24 V dc
- Operating Voltage Range 10.8 to 31.2 V dc
- Fuse/Breakers 7A. Standard 20mm glass fuse. In-line fuse fitted within power cable.
- Consumption 16 W At full display brightness
- LEN 1 Refer to SeaTalk NG Reference Manual
- Flush mounting hardware Included
- Trunion mount with optional bracket (sold separately)
- Operating temperature -25 ºC to +55 ºC
- Storage temperature -30 ºC to +70 ºC
- Relative humidity Maximum 75%
- Waterproof rating IPX6
- Size 12.1-inches (diagonally)
- Aspect ration 16 x 9 Widescreen
- Type TFT with LED Backlighting
- Colour depth 18-bit