Following up on Raymarine’s award winning Dragonfly DownVision™ CHIRP sonar, the CP100 now brings this technology to Raymarine multifunction displays.
Coupled with the intuitive LightHouse user interface, the CP100 can network with a, c, e, and g series multifunction displays (v7.35 LightHouse software or higher required.
Visionality – See the real world below your boat using Raymarine CHIRP DownVision™ technology.
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using Raymarine's CHIRP DownVision technology
- DownVision™ depth performance to 600ft
- Dual Channel CHIRP sonar, view high-resolution CHIRP DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously.
- Network the CP100 with Raymarine's latest generation multifunction displays. From the compact a Series to the flagship gS Series the CP100 brings underwater vision in resolutions up to 1280 x 800 pixels.
Physical & Performance
- Sonar type: CHIRP
- Nominal supply voltage: 12/24V DC Systems
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 - 32 V DC
- Power consumption at full power: 3 watts
- Operating temperature range: 0ºC to +55ºC
- Storage temperature range: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Connections: Power (power cable), transducer (9 pin connector), and Raynet network connector
- Maximum Depth:
- Max depth DownVision - 600ft, Traditional - 600ft.
- Centre frequency DownVision 350 kHz, Traditional 200 kHz
Underwater vision and amazing CHIRP technology
The CP100 network sonar module brings CHIRP DownVision technology to Raymarine's multifunction displays. CP100's CHIRP DownVision delivers a photo like the view of the world beneath your boat, allowing you to image bottom structure with amazing detail and target fish simultaneously.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100 uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher resolution, photo-like sonar images
The CP100 is the ideal sonar solution for freshwater anglers. Combined with Raymarine e-Series HybridTouch displays, the CP100 lets fresh anglers create a multi display network with HybridTouch control. Photo realistic CHIRP DownVision easily identifies the habitat of bass and other freshwater species.
With depth performance up to 600ft, the CP100 is the perfect choice for coastal and bay fishing. Image wrecks with unmatched fidelity and use the second CHIRP channel to target bait and predators.
Transducers for the CP100
Specialised dual-channel CHIRP transducers that incorporate a conical beam for fish targeting and an ultra wide fan shaped beam for photo-like DownVision sonar images.
Available in transom mount, plastic through-hull and bronze through-hull configurations.
- CPT100 Transom Mount
- CPT110 Through-Hull with fairing block
- CPT120 Bronze through-hull with fairing block
What's in The Box
- Sonar Module
- Documentation Pack
- Power Cable 1 m (3.28 ft)