See the real world below your boat using Raymarine's CHIRP DownVision™ technology.
Following up on Raymarine’s award winning Dragonfly DownVision™ CHIRP sonar, the CP100 now brings this technology to Raymarine multifunction displays.
Coupled with the intuitive LightHouse user interface, the CP100 can network with a, c, e, and gS series multifunction displays.
- Photo-like imagery; of the bottom structure using Raymarine's CHIRP DownVision™.
- DownVision™ depth performance to 600ft.
- Dual Channel CHIRP sonar; view high resolution CHIRP DownVision™. structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously.
- Network; the CP100 with Raymarine's Latest generation multifunction displays. From the compact 'a' Series to the flagship 'gS' series the CP100 brings underwater vision in resolutions up to 1280 x 800.
Physical & Performance
Unlike conventional imaging sonar's that transmit a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100 uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher resolution, photo-like sonar images.
- Freshwater Fishing: The CP100 is the ideal Sonar solution for freshwater anglers. When combined with the Raymarine 'e' series HybridTouch displays, the CP100 lets fresh anglers create a multi-display network with HybridTouch control. Photo realistic CHIRP DownVision™ easily identifies the habitat of bass and other freshwater species.
- Coastal Fishing: With depth performance up to 600ft, the CP100 is the perfect choice for coastal and bay fishing. Image wrecks with unmatched fidelity and use the second CHIRP channel to target bait and predators.
The CPT100 Transducer
A specialised dual-channel CHIRP transducer that incorporates a conical beam for fish targeting and an ultra wide fan shaped beam for photo-like DownVision™ sonar images.