The Raymarine Dragonfly CPT-70 Thru Hull Chirp Transducer, Specifically designed for the Dragonfly MFDs, utilises CHIRP (Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse) sonar technology which increases target separation and clear identification of fish and bottom structure.
The CPT-70 features a wide beam for a wide view of DownVision images and a conical-shaped beam for high contrast sonar imagery, delivering a crystal clear view of the world beneath your boat.
- Description: Plastic Through-Hull Transducer
- Installation: Through-hull
- Material: Urethane
- Max Depth (Ft) DV=600 | FF=900
- Frequency (KHz) CHIRP DownVision | CHIRP DownVision / Fishfinder
- Beam Width (Low/High) 25°/60°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved: Hull Material Fibreglass / Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M) 33ft/10m
- Deadrise: 0-25°