Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro.
Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition colour LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
Dragonfly sonar employs true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. Multiple sonar frequencies are simultaneously transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
CHIRP DownVisionTM will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's CHIRP DownVisionTM surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 180m (600ft) and reliable high-speed bottom tracking.
Dual-Channel CHIRP utilises the best of both worlds; CHIRP DownVisionTM plus CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery.
Engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on expensive marine displays. Dragonfly's all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colours, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.
Features built-in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-FishTM mobile app. The app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
Dragonfly 5 Pro with Aus & NZ C-MAP Essentials Included (Free upgrade to full local chart in the first 6 months)
- Super-bright LCD
- All-Weather Bonded Display
- Fish-Targeting Sonar
- Wi-Fish Mobile
- 10Hz GPS
- CHIRP Technology
- Screen size: 5''
- Screen resolution (pixels) 800 x 480
- Aspect Ratio Dragonfly 5: 15:9
- CHIRP Sonar: Yes
- CHIRP DownVision™ Yes
- All weather viewable: Yes
- Raymarine WiFish app: Yes
- Android and iOS Compatible: Yes
- Social Media Uploading: Yes
- Built in GPS: Yes
- LightHouse Chart Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Chart Compatibility: Yes
- C-MAP Chart Compatibility: Yes
- MicroSD Card Reader: Yes
- Virtual View: Yes
- Dual Channel Sonar: Yes
- Depth Range 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Sonar Models 275m (900ft)
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
- Connections: Power / Transducer combined input
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and IPX7
GPS & Cartography
- GPS Channels: 72
- Chart Compatibility: LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen
- Chart Media: MicroSD
- Sonar Type: CHIRP Sonar
- Sonar Channels: 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam
- Depth Range 600 ft (183m) Both Sonar and DownVision™ Channels
- Warranty 1 Year Warranty*
- Allow of minimum of 120 mm (4.7 in.) behind the unit for inserting and removing a MicroSD card
- Allow enough room for unit angle adjustment.
- Allow enough head room to remove the unit from the bracket.
In the Box
- Display unit
- Locking collar
- Pivot ball
- M6 Hex bolt
- Display bracket base
- x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt
- x3 M5 washer
- x3 M5 locking nut
- Ratchet arm
- Mounting bracket
- M5 Hex ratchet bolt
- Ratchet plate
- Compression washer
- M5 washer
- M5 locking nut
- x3 Self-tapping screws
- Transducer with combined power cable