Raymarine Element 9 HV/9” MFD with HV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer
Knowledge is power and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat.
Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
- Display Size: 9.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Included: Navionics Australia & New Zealand Chart
- Transducer: HV-100 all-in-one Transom Mount Transducer
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 50° / Bottom 60° / Left 70° / Right 70°
- Overall Dimensions: (W) x (H) x (D) 287 x 161 x 62mm
- Product Weight: (lbs) 5.0
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption(max 12V DC) 20 Watts
- GNSS / GPS Built-in: GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Sonar Type (Built-in) Built-in CHIRP Sonar, DownVision (Standard and Hyper), SideVision (Standard and Hyper), RealVision™ 3D (Standard and Hyper)
- Sonar Connection 15 pin HyperVision™ type connector
- Sonar Depth
- CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet)
- DownVision™ Standard = 183m (600 feet) | DownVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet)
- SideVision™ Standard = 91m (300 feet) | SideVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet)
- RealVision™ 3D Standard = 91m (300 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Hyper = 30m (100 feet)
- Ethernet: N/A
- NMEA0183: N/A
- NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Supported NMEA2000 Networking:
- INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2)
- INPUT: NMEA2000 External GPS Antenna
- NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4)
- Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization)
- OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC)
- SeaTalkng: Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
- USB: N/A
- Wi-Fi WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
- BlueTooth Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5
- Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.
- Tides & Currents: Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or C-MAP
- Waypoint / Routes / Tracks: 10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- Internal Memory: 8GB Solid State
- External Memory: 1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
What's in The Box
- Trunnion bracket with mounting hardware
- Surface mount kit with mounting hardware
- Sun cover
- Power / NMEA2000 1.5m cable
- Documentation pack
- Cartography: Navionics Australia & New Zealand Chart
- HV-100 Transucer with 6m cable
- Transom bracket with mounting hardware
- P-clips with mounting hardware (x5)
- Escutcheon plate with mounting hardware
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.