The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters. Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way.
Engineered for simplicity and affordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion.
A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful colour.
Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confidence.
Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
- Display Size: 9.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Overall Dimensions: 287 x 161 x 62mm (11.3 x 6.3 x 2.4 inches)
- Product Weight: (lbs) 5.0
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption: (max 12V DC) 20 Watts
- GNSS / GPS: Built-in GPS/GLONASS
- Sonar Type (Built-in) Single channel High CHIRP Sonar with 9 pin connector. Supports CPT-S transom and thru-hull transducers
- Sonar Depth CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet)
- Radar Quantum wireless CHIRP compatible Wi-Fi only connection
- Doppler Radar: N/A
- MARPA: N/A
- NMEA2000 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Supported NMEA2000 Networking
- INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) | NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) | Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization)
- OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC). Waypoint, Routes, and XTE for Autopilot. Waypoint and Route sharing between Element displays
- SeaTalkng Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
- Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
- Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.
- Tides & Currents: Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or *C-MAP
- Sonar Mapping: Raymarine RealBathy and Navionics SonarChart Live
- Waypoint / Routes / Tracks: 5,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 50 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- External Memory: 1 x microSD slots
What's in The Box
- Element display
- Surface mount gasket
- Trunnion knobs x2
- Documentation pack
- Trunnion bracket
- Surface mount stainless steel fixings x4 (M4x40 machine screw, M4 flatwasher, M4 lockingnut)
- Power / NMEA2000 cable (includes 1.5m (4.92ft) power lead and 0.5m (1.64ft) NMEA2000 lead).