Whether you fish, sail, or just cruise the open water, eS Series’ advanced LightHouse II operating system with HybridTouch™ gives you total control.
With the choice of responsive touch screen or keypad control, eS Series puts navigation, sensors, safety, and entertainment right at your fingertips.
- Sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface or fully recessed flush mounting.
- Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colours and contrast.
- HybridTouch™ - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the multifunction rotary control and keypad.
- Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine’s expanding LightHouse chart catalog.
- Support for Navionics Sonar Charts and Community edits.
- Sync charts, waypoint and routes between your mobile device and MFD with Navionics Boating App.
- Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts.
- Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts.
- Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition.
- Internal ClearPulse Digital Sonar Available on eS77, eS97, eS127 models.
- High performance CHIRP SideVision™ compatible with optional CP200.
- Advanced CP370 1kW Digital sonar option for blue water fishing.
- Offshore ready using optional CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously
- Monitor onboard video with support for up to 10 videos of IP cameras and one analogue camera.
- View up to 4 cameras simultaneously.
- Record and take snap shots of digital video streams.
LightHouse II Software
- Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Colour radar systems
- Raymarine’s advanced HD Colour signal processing with 256 colour target discrimination
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Dual-range mode and dual radar scanner (HD radar only)
- High-speed 48rpm scanning (HD radar only)
Thermal Night Vision
- Stay safe with superior FLIR thermal night vision technology
- Easy-to-use. As simple as watching and controlling your TV
- Avoid obstacles, such as rocks, floating logs, and other debris
- Quickly identify overboard people and pets
- Slew-to-cue improves situational awareness and safety. The thermal camera automatically keeps "cued" targets in view at all times.
- Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series Chartplotter display
- Follow waypoints and routes with unmatched precision using Evolution’s aerospace derived 9-axis sensor technology
- Add a p70 or p70R pilot control head for remote control and advanced features
- Complete monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda and more
- Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more
- State-of-the-art digital power distribution
- Network compatible with any LightHouse II powered multifunction display
- Ethernet - 2 RayNet ports (1 on eS7)
- NMEA2000/SeaTalkng Port for NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connections
- NMEA0183 Input/Output
- HDMI video output (eS9 and eS12 only)
- Wi-Fi for mobile app integration
- Bluetooth for remote and MP3 control
- Fusion Stereo control
Remote Control Options
- RayControl Mobile App for iOS and Androids
- RMK-9 Wired Remote Keypad
- RCU-3 Bluetooth Wireless Remote
- Cartography: Lighthouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials & C-MAP 4D MAX+
- Tides & Currents: Requires Navionics or C-MAP
- GPS Specs: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Waypoints / Routes / Tracks: 3,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- Display Size: 9" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,250 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top / Bottom: 80 deg / 80 deg Left / Right: 80 deg / 80 deg
- Dimensions: 299mm x 174mm x 66mm
- Weight: N/A
- Mounting Flush: Flush / Bracket (R70384) / Rear (Rear Mt Accessory - A80342)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temp: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage Temp: -30°C to +70°C
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- NMEA 0183: 2 Rx/1Tx NMEA0183
- NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA2000/SeaTalkng port
- SeaTalk: Requires E22158 SeaTalk(1) to SeaTalkng converter kit
- Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b/g
- BlueTooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5
Sensor & Peripheral Options
- Radar Capable: Yes
- Thermal Night Vision Capable: Yes
- Sonar Options - built-in: Built-in 600W Digital Sonar
- Transducers / Max Depth: 50/200kHz 3,000ft
- External Sonar Module Capable: Yes Digital, CHIRP, and CHIRP SideVision Options
- Memory slot: Two MicroSD slots - up to 32GB each
- Audio Integration: Fusion - Ethernet & N2K / Bluetooth
- Video / Camera:
- 1 x HDMI Video Out (5 meter accessory cable: A80219)
- 1 x Composite female BNC Input (On Power Cable) Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Remote Control: RMK-9 & RCU-3
- AIS Capable: Yes
- Autopilot Control: Yes - Evolution Autopilot Integration
- Digital Switching: Yes - Empirbus compatible
- Voltage 12V / 10.8 V DC
- Power Cable - STR 1.5M (R70159)
- Protective cap for power cable
- RayNet to RayNet - 2m (A62361)
- STNG Spur - 1m (A06039)
- STNG to DeviceNet Dongle (A06078)
- Suncover (R70382)
- Trim Kit / Keypad Cover (R70383)
- Gasket (R70385)
- Mounting hardware
- Surface Mount template
- Quick Start Guide