Raymarine Evolution EV-100 Wheel Autopilot
The culmination of Raymarine autopilot expertise, FLIR System's research and development, and advance aerospace guidance technology, Evolution Ai control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
Evolution Ai autopilots perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximize performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll and yaw, allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Nominal Power Supply: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number):1
- Waterproofing rating: IPX 6
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Sensors: 3 axis digital accelerometer; 3 axis digital compass and 3 axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Weight: 0.29kg (0.64 lbs)
Actuator Control Unit (ACU-100).
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power.
- Drive Current Output: Maximum Continuos 7A at supply voltage
- Drive Clutch Output: No clutch connection
- Connections: Rudder reference sensor / Power / Drive motor / Ground
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12V
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption (standby) - Main Power Supply: 300 mA (12V)
- Power consumption (standby) - SeaTalkng Power Supply: No power supply to SeaTalkng
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number): 1
- SeaTalkng: No power supply to SeaTalkng
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Installation Environment: Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C / Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C / Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Waterproof Rating: Connector Panel: IPX2 / Drive Electronics: IPX6
- Dimensions: 180mm (W) x 140mm (H) x 52mm (D)
- Weight: 0.6kg (1.32lbs)
- Conformance: Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliances Level 2 / Europe: 2004/108/EC
p70 Control Head.
The Raymarine p70 autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- 160º viewing angles.
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto, Standby, Pattern, Track, Wind Vane, Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats.
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources.
- SeaTalkng/ NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
- Nominal voltage: 12v DC
- Voltage range: 9 to 16 v DC
- Screen size: 3.5" TFT LCD 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 16 bit colour (64k colours)
- LCD Brightness: 700cd/m2
- Connections: SeaTalkng (x2) (NMEA2000 and SeaTalk compliant)
- Operating temperature: -030° to 70°C
- Relative humidity: 93% max.
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Conformance: Europe 2004/108/EC. Australia and New Zealand C-Tick compliance level 2
- Power Supply: 12V Systems
- Absolute Voltage Range: 10-16V DC
- Power Consumption: 250mA (Standby Mode)
- Maximum recommended laden boat displacement: 7500kg (16,500lbs)
- Revs per minute (RPM): 9
- Thrust: 30Nm
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.