The Raymarine iTC-5 converts analogue transducer signals used in i70, ST70+ and ST70 instrument systems to SeaTalkng.
Transducers for Speed/Temperature, Depth, Wind, Rudder Angle can be connected to the one iTC-5 unit, eliminating the need for multiple ST70 pods.
Extended STng systems can support multiple iTC-5 units.
SeaTalkng connections at the base of the unit simply connect the iTC-5 unit into the SeaTalkng backbone.
Please note the ST40/i40/i50/i60 and ST60+ displays cannot calibrate the iTC-5. Only the i70 has full transducer calibration. The ST70/ST70+ can calibrate the Depth, Wind and Speed/Temp transducers (not Rudder or Compass).
If you don't have an ST70/ST70+ or i70 in your system, then the ST40/i40/i50/i60/ST60+ displays must be interfaced directly to the relevant analogue transducers.
- Product Number: E70010
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 V dc
- Operating voltage range: 9 - 16 V dc
- Current: <150 mA peak operating current
- Power consumption: Typical: 1.5 W
- Environmental Installation environment:
- Operating temperature = -15ºC to +55ºC
- Storage temperature = -25ºC to +70ºC
- Relative humidity: max 95% Splash proof to IPX2
- Data connections:
- SeaTalkng backbone
- 1 x SeaTalkng spur
- 5 x transducer connections with spade terminals
- Europe: 2004/108/EC
- Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick Compliance Level 2