The M265 is an outstanding in-hull option with 8 internal ceramics and up to 117kHz of total CHIRP range.
The in-hull installation eliminates the need to drill any holes in the hull, while accommodating a large range of deadrise angles.
- Description: 1KW Urethane In-Hull Transducer with In-Hull Mounting Kit
- Installation: In Hull
- Material: Urethane
- Power (RMS) 1000W (1KW)
- Max Depth (Ft) Low: 3,000 / High: 1,000
- Frequency (KHz) Low: 42-65 / High: 130-210
- Beam Width (L/H) Low: 25°-16° / High: 10°-6°
- Records: Depth
- Approved Hull Material: Solid Fibreglass Only
- Cable Length (Ft/M) 33ft / 10m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0-30° Deadrise