The control heads are available in two control styles.
The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft.
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility.
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance.
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions.
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks.
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays.
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover.