Raymarine P74 In-Hull Sonar Transducer
The versatile P74 can be mounted in-hull or on a trolling motor via the provided band clamp.
In-hull mounting is not recommended with cored hulls or fiberglass thicker than 5/8".
- Description: P74 Urethane In-Hull / Trolling Motor Transducer 600W
- Installation: In-Hull / Trolling Motor
- Material: Urethane
- Power (RMS) 600W
- Max Depth (Ft) Low: 1,200 / High: 700
- Frequency (KHz) 50 / 200
- Beam Width (Low/High) 45°/11°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material In-Hull: Solid Fiberglass Only
- Cable Length (Ft/M) 25ft / 7.5m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles 0-12° Deadrise
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.