Raymarine Ray63 Dual Station VHF Radio with GPS
Raymarine’s Ray63 radio comes with oversized controls and a big screen for easy operation offshore.
Ray63 is a full-function VHF marine radio with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and a built-in GPS receiver. The Ray63 also supports 1 wired or 2 wireless RayMic controllers for true multi-station control and intercom capability.
- Full-sized marine VHF with Digital Selective Calling.
- Wired or wireless expansion with optional RayMic handset stations.
- Built-in GPS/GNSS receiver with connection point for optional external antenna.
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for integration with onboard systems.
- Audio output connection for optional passive remote speaker (A80542).
- Surface and trunnion mount kits included.
- Styled to compliment the Axiom family of multifunction displays.
What's in The Box
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.