Raymarine's SeaTalkng Auxiliary Alarm Buzzer is a network accessory that repeats alarm and alert tones from compatible network-connected devices, ensuring audible alarms are heard above and below deck.
- Powerful 100 dBm alarm buzzer.
- Repeats alarms and notifications from SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible instruments, AIS receivers, autopilots, and engine systems.
- Compact, waterproof module repeats network alarms to ensure they are heard over the noise of engines, wind, weather, entertainment and more.
- Simple SeaTalkng network interfacing for power and connectivity. No setup required.
- Waterproof to IPx6 and IPx7 standards and can be used above or below decks.
- Multiple alarms modules can be fitted to expand the coverage on large vessels as needed.
- Part Number: A80614
- Description: SeaTalkng Auxiliary Alarm Buzzer
- Nominal Supply Voltage 12 Vdc (Supplied by SeaTalkng®)
- Operating Voltage Range 9Vdc to 16Vdc (protected upto 32Vdc)
- Power Consumption 25mA At nominal supply voltage
- Sound Pressure Level(SPL) of Audible Alarm: >85dB(A)at a distance of 1 meter
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +55ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative Humidity: max93%
- Waterproof to IPx6 and IPx7
- Supported Connection Protocols: SeaTalkng® /NMEA2000 (via DeviceNet adaptor)
- LEN (refer to SeaTalkng® Reference manual for more information) 1
The SeaTalkng ® Alarm buzzer is compatible with the following LightHouse™ powered MFDs.
- eS Series
- gS Series
- Axiom Pro
- Axiom XL
MFDs require LightHouse™ 3 software release 3.7 or later for full buzzer compatibility.
Lighthouse™ 2 and Lighthouse™ 3 software release 3.6 or before will not be fully supported by the buzzer.
- SeaTalkng ® Alarm buzzer
- SeaTalkng ® Elbow spur cable 0.4m (1.3ft)
- Mounting Screws
- Installation instructions
Auxillary Alarm Buzzer