Advanced Tiller Pilot for sailing vessels up to 6,600 lbs(3,000 kg)
Invented by Autohelm in 1973, tiller pilots have consistently been the world’s most popular pilot ever since, setting the standard for performance, reliability and ease of use.
Advanced features are standard. AutoTack lets you handle the sheets, while the pilot tacks the boat and AutoSeastate intelligently keeps the boat on course while conserving power.
Whether used as a stand-alone pilot or with a SeaTalk/NMEA GPS, the clear backlit LCD and 6-button keypad make these pilots safe and easy to use.
- Powerful and efficient drive unit housed in a waterproof case.
- Easy-to-use controls
- Backlit LCD confirms current and locked heading, plus wind and navigational data when connected to a system
- Efficient, intelligent steering for optimum power conservation
- Manual and autoseastate, autotrim
- User adjustable settings and alarms
- Optional remote control and external compass
- Backlit LCD display of heading, locked course and navigational information
- User calibration for optimum performance
- WindTrim control in WindTrim mode
- Automatic compass deviation correction
- Northerly/Southerly heading compensation
- Automatic heading deadband – seastate control
- Automatic tack
- Waypoint advance feature
- Integral fluxgate compass
- Recommended Maximum Displacement: 3,000kg
- Power Supply: 12V systems
- Absolute Voltage Range: 10 - 16V DC
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Mounting methods: Reversible port or starboard
- Display size: 45mm segmented LCD
- Display Lighting: 3 levels plus off
- Connections: NMEA 0183 input | SeaTalk
- Thrust: 125 lbs (57kg)
- Stroke: 236mm (9.3in)